Vegan alternatives to botox

Not botox?
I've heard good results from facial yoga. I don't think about it enough.....
This woman has some good exercises

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15
I have just recently trained at Dr Hennessy Academy and Dr Stephen Hennessy might be the perfect person to speak to about this, he has years of experience in the field and will be up to date with all the latest products so you never know there might be vegan options out there, always worth a try asking!

So I did a really quick search and I'm getting yes and no results. Surprise surprise. Lol.

One article says some Botox is made by using eggs. Another says there are brands that are vegan. But if it's tested on animals then it would not be considered vegan.

If you're looking for vegan alternatives to Botox, there are a few options out there. One popular choice is dermal fillers made from hyaluronic acid, a natural substance found in the body.

So I did a really quick search and I'm getting yes and no results. Surprise surprise. Lol.

One article says some Botox is made by using eggs. Another says there are brands that are vegan. But if it's tested on animals then it would not be considered vegan.
Most medical treatment is tested on animals and I don't see a practical way of avoiding it sadly. If vanity is the reason for using Botox then it is good to avoid it but it has other uses too such as relieving migraines. I can't blame somebody who suffers from those for being desperate enough to want it.

• Agree
Reactions: KLS52
If you're looking for vegan alternatives to Botox, there are a few options out there. One popular choice is dermal fillers made from hyaluronic acid, a natural substance found in the body.
Another option is using products that contain plant-based ingredients like aloe vera, green tea, and vitamin C, which can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
If you're interested in exploring these alternatives further, I would recommend talking to a qualified practitioner who specializes in injectable treatments. Many great places offer botox treatment in Bel Air, CA; some may also offer vegan-friendly alternatives.

Hello, RickyKant! I thought you might enjoy this thread, too:

It's fascinating to discover that Botox isn't actually vegan. I didn't realize that before, so I'm learning something new. So, I recently stumbled upon a great option for myself.

It's fascinating to discover that Botox isn't actually vegan. I didn't realize that before, so I'm learning something new. So, I recently stumbled upon a great option for myself.
I found this place in Woodland Hills that offers filler treatment options. It's been an amazing experience, and I've been impressed with the results. If you're interested, you can check out their website at https://rawbeautyaesthetics.com/services/filler-treatment-in-woodland-hills-ca. As someone new to this forum, I'm excited to connect with fellow vegans and explore more about vegan beauty and skincare.

Vegan alternatives to botox can include facial exercises to tone facial muscles, face masks, and topical antioxidants like Vitamin C serum. You can also look into plant-based oils and butters that are said to help nourish your skin and keep wrinkles at bay.

You can definitely look into natural ingredients like cucumber, avocado, vitamin c, and coffee to get great effects similar to botox. These DIY remedies have some serious glow-up potential.

• Agree
Reactions: silva
Vegan alternatives to botox can include facial exercises to tone facial muscles, face masks, and topical antioxidants like Vitamin C serum. You can also look into plant-based oils and butters that are said to help nourish your skin and keep wrinkles at bay.

You can definitely look into natural ingredients like cucumber, avocado, vitamin c, and coffee to get great effects similar to botox. These DIY remedies have some serious glow-up potential.
I can see junky eating in my face, and after eating mostly WFPB a few weeks I'm looking so much better! I get jowls, and saggy faced when I eat bad. When I eat right my whole face looks tightened back up!
Sugar scrubs work well. I use apricot oil (no particular reason other than it was on sale, I think good in vit E and A)

Reactions: PTree15