Trump can still do damage

Lou

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
So I heard a couple of news stories today.
What they have in common is Trump is using executive orders to push thru a bunch of new policies. Every President does this but the ones I'm going to mention are him just messing things up.

One of the orders "would allow poultry plants to increase their line speeds — a move that the Obama administration had previously rejected for fear of endangering meatpacking workers." Another reason to keep line speeds low is to allow USDA inspectors to do their jobs.

"The Trump administration is moving to finalize the sale of controversial oil drilling leases in a wildlife refuge in Alaska."

• Informative
Reactions: fakei and Ahimsa
So I heard a couple of news stories today.
What they have in common is Trump is using executive orders to push thru a bunch of new policies. Every President does this but the ones I'm going to mention are him just messing things up.

One of the orders "would allow poultry plants to increase their line speeds — a move that the Obama administration had previously rejected for fear of endangering meatpacking workers." Another reason to keep line speeds low is to allow USDA inspectors to do their jobs.

"The Trump administration is moving to finalize the sale of controversial oil drilling leases in a wildlife refuge in Alaska."

Trump is, as you quite rightly point out, doing this damage. However, I think he's intending to do a lot more before he's turfed out of the White House, namely by encouraging Israel to take out Iran's nuclear installations.