Animal Advocacy The Animal Activism/Rights/Welfare thread

skynews-aintree-protest_6122296.jpg

Well done to all of those who protested against this animal abuse event.

"Nine people have been arrested at Aintree after breaching the racecourse track, which delayed the start of the Grand National for 12 minutes."

Same here. It should be plastered on all of the fast food eateries and on supermarket aisles; ''I am somebody and NOT your meal''. This pic has been taken in London.
Shame it's not more graphic. I hope it doesn't have the reverse effect, a bit like people leaving meat sausages and burgers in the vegan section at the supermarket ( I can't believe people are still doing it and finding it funny).

It was a graphic youtube video (before Google to it over) that prompted me to start waking up. I still have no idea why it was in the suggested viewing list on the right hand side but I'm eternally grateful to the algorithm and the poster back then.

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
341366245_937407451015720_1113515488263995589_n.jpg

Sweet Maisy, the poor mallard who was gang raped, recovering at Brambles Wildlife Rescue. Sadly, each and every
year this rescue tries to save these mallards. However, many of them die as they are drowned and seriously injured
by these male ducks. Nature can be so cruel.

• Sad
Reactions: Brian W
341366245_937407451015720_1113515488263995589_n.jpg

Sweet Maisy, the poor mallard who was gang raped, recovering at Brambles Wildlife Rescue. Sadly, each and every
year this rescue tries to save these mallards. However, many of them die as they are drowned and seriously injured
by these male ducks. Nature can be so cruel.
Ducks, Dolphins .... :-(

Yeah it breaks my heart - I just can't understand it, I end up watching a David Attenborough nature documentary being very confused at the end of it. It's just a blood bath out there. Everything just seems to be fighting one another with the exception for the worms and the bee's.

I'm convinced this is hell we are living in.

I also think that as well as the human species being one of the cruelest it's also sometimes the most compassionate.

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas
Ducks, Dolphins .... :-(

Yeah it breaks my heart - I just can't understand it, I end up watching a David Attenborough nature documentary being very confused at the end of it. It's just a blood bath out there. Everything just seems to be fighting one another with the exception for the worms and the bee's.

I'm convinced this is hell we are living in.

I also think that as well as the human species being one of the cruelest it's also sometimes the most compassionate.

Brambles tried to release her yesterday but the gang were going to attack her. So she's back at the rescue and they are looking for a
quieter pond. Apparently the poor love was terrified.

Sadly, I cannot watch wildlife documentaries as they upset me. The reality of the animal kingdom is indeed cruel.

• Sad
Reactions: Brian W and PTree15
I love when they coexist peacefully although the fox looks scared of the raccoon lol. 😍

• Love
Reactions: PTree15
Hello, I generally have no idea which category this goes in, so please one of the mods, can you put it in the right one?

So this site generally scared me as a kid, Welcome to All-Creatures.org specifically this part, Animal Exploitation Photo Journal and Gallery , I looked up "black cat being hurt" because I saw it in the news and I wanted to see the evil person who did it. So I saw that link and it took me to the "Cats" part and I forgot about the poor black cat in the news, so I clicked on it because it had a lot of cats, and I scrolled down and I saw horrific things being done to cats. I kept scrolling and some more bad stuff and then I turned off the computer and ran to my room very scared and cried. I thought, "How could someone do this to poor cats?" Now I know. Some people are just horrific beings doing these things. There are other animals on that link with other bad things being done to them. I am a little bit still scared of looking at that link because I can't stand to see that stuff being done to cats. And for other animals for that matter, so if you are not a vegan and you are ready to click that link, please do. This is what is happening to animals everywhere. Please, go vegan.