Stop touching strangers' dogs-Pandemic

Vegan Dogs

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
2020 10 17 Chester Street Music England Cheshire during 2nd wave of animal eating caused pandemic covid coronavirus pandemic playing the theme to the film The Mission...by Ennio Morricone. Played by a young talented man. Too late for me to stop people stroking the vegan dogs...

it is a virus transmission risk...

Britain is very poor at respecting other people's property...strangers' dogs should not be approached or stroked without permission. During a pandemic even more important...i could get the virus...my dogs too..my mother who is aged...and other people i then touch or breath near. The police and governments of Britain are useless at making this precaution known to the public...not once have the 8 million dog owners in Britain been warned about this high risk.

In the space of 1 hour several people had approached the dogs...in the BANK even where i objected...

MOINS

Reactions: FlandersOD
I agree with you on this - I do not have a dog but when I see on tv/youtube people approaching and playing with other people's dogs, all the while themselves social distancing, I do think to myself "what the _____"! Do they wash the dog when they get home?

Maybe a T-shirt that says "social distance from me and my dog".

Emma JC