Please call me "Hog"

I'm going to change my name in real life, so I find your success inspirational.
Everyone I know have protested against it, but they don't know how long I have planned it... to them it's just a whim, but to me, it's much more than that.
To me, it's a beautifully symbolic act of stopping to live up to other peoples expectations and start being yourself. You can do that without changing your name, of course. But to me, renaming myself is an important step of starting my life.

You know what is cute? Kunekunes! :heart_eyes:

Haha, we should obtain some kunekunes either, and give them accommodation at the country, in our summer cottage, because, as this guy said, "Their role is to turn the soil, digging out any perennial roots... and preparing it for the next season's crop; and at the same time they're also depositing dump into that soil... adding back to the fertility..." I believe, we would get along with these piggies.😆

Haha, we should obtain some kunekunes either, and give them accommodation at the country, in our summer cottage, because, as this guy said, "Their role is to turn the soil, digging out any perennial roots... and preparing it for the next season's crop; and at the same time they're also depositing dump into that soil... adding back to the fertility..." I believe, we would get along with these piggies.😆

I'd like to have some kunekunes as well, but first I'd have to move to a warmer climate. :(

I fact, I'd like to have my own off-grid homestead one day with sheep, chicken and a huge garden/food forest. Did you know that you can actually teach tricks to chiken? :) They are so intelligent and fun creatures.

I had this one black sheep as my friend back in the day. She would always walk up to me, very slowly and then look up to me blinking her eyes quietly, kinda like saying "give me a scratch".
Her tubby tail would wiggle as I gave her neck a nice strong scratching. She was so adorable. I don't know why her tail wiggled like that. Usually only young ones wiggle their tail while suckling their moms.
Sad part is that she was probably murdered...
If I'd have my own sheep, I would never let anything happen to them.

Pigs were the first animals I stopped eating. They are more intelligent than dogs, and very social.
This cant be repeated often enough. Everyone who had the chance to get close enough to pigs for a while knows this is so true...

Reactions: Hog and Val