Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spang

Foot Fetisher
Reaction score
So, there's a contest for the best picture of your pet(s) at work. Which picture should I enter?

1 -
TuxedoCatandBlackCatonMattressRolledUp_Fotor_20130416_zpsfc6420c6.jpg

2 -
LookingUpLookingDown_Fotor_20130416_zpsaee0a6fc.jpg

3 -
TuxedoCatStretching_Fotor_20130429_zps5dca644e.jpg

4 -
LookingOutWindow_Fotor_20130429_zps5b19c1d6.jpg

5 -
BlackCatSideswYou_Fotor_zpse8b932e8.jpg

Tough choice, I like them all. But, I'm going with #1, since it shows both kitties.

Are there any specifications for the entries or is it just a general, "submit a photo"?

I like 3and 5 best.

1 is good because it has both cats but it doesn't stand out IMO.

2 and 4 are good from a photography perspective.

But I'm sticking with 3 and 5. :)

Reactions: Spang
I think 3 and 5 are the best photo-wise. I voted 3 because I think it's the best shot, but I think 5 is cuter :)

I like 1 and 3.I think 3 is the best because the white whiskers look interesting on the black cat.

Thank you all for the votes. I agree with the results and will be submitting "Black Cat Sides with You" for the win!

In addition to the photo contest, we're raising donations for pet stuff -- food, toys, bowls, etc., etc., etc. When you donate a thing, you get to vote. Each donated thing equals one vote.

It looks like the person who donates the most stuff will win the photo contest, not the person with the best photo (me, obviously).

Wow...kind of odd. I get that the purpose is to collect donations but then why bother with calling it a photo contest? They should just say they are having a collection and whoever donates the most stuff wins, kind of like when kids in school have to sell candy as a fund raiser and the one who sells the most wins a prize. The photos would then just be a cute addition.