No freeze vegan cheesecake

eaglerawsome

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Does anyone know how to make a vegan cheesecake that sets nicely without the need to freeze?

I've never seen one that needed freeze!
I do one with raw cashews and agar I like to play with. It's in the Gentle Chefs cookbook so can't share, but I know there are many similar recipes. Most I'm familair with either need agar or vegan cream cheese

I've never seen one that needed freeze!
I do one with raw cashews and agar I like to play with. It's in the Gentle Chefs cookbook so can't share, but I know there are many similar recipes. Most I'm familair with either need agar or vegan cream cheese
I don't like to use processed foods so stay away from the vegan cream cheese and a lot of the recipes online you have to freeze and once thawed they tend to go a bit saggy. I will try it with Psyllium and Agar but was hoping someone had a recipe already worked to save possible disaster.

I don't like to use processed foods so stay away from the vegan cream cheese and a lot of the recipes online you have to freeze and once thawed they tend to go a bit saggy. I will try it with Psyllium and Agar but was hoping someone had a recipe already worked to save possible disaster.
I will look into that book you referred to, thank you