New Oreo flavors-limited time only

sleepydvdr

Forum Legend
Reaction score
This week, Oreo has released Marshmallow and Cookie Dough flavors. I read about these last week and several different websites reviewed them and all said the marshmallow flavor was great, but the cookie dough was not so great. I got the marshmallow version and it is great. Anyone tried them yet? What do you think?

yppc.jpg

I didn't look at the cookie dough version, but the marshmallow one did not contain anything that I perceived as animal derived. Therefore, I think it is vegan. Only Nabisco knows for sure. But regular Oreos are vegan, so that's a plus on their side.

Marshmallow flavor Oreo ingredients from the back of my pack:

unbleached enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine, mononitrate[vitamin B1], riboflavin [vitamin B2], folic acid), sugar, palm and/or canola oil, dextrose, rice flour, high fructose corn syrup, cornstarch, salt, baking soda, malted barley syrup, soy lecithin, natural and artificial flavor.

They look good. :yes: I would probably like the marshmallow one. Not really a fan of cookie dough, in general.

I read about these last week and several different websites reviewed them and all said the marshmallow flavor was great, but the cookie dough was not so great.

I've read the same reviews. Reviewers said the cookie dough wasn't necessarily bad, but it just wasn't special and lacked an actual cookie dough flavor. I haven't had Oreos in years, but the marshmallow one sounds really good. It amazes me how many different flavors of Oreos there are now.

I would eat those marshmallow oreos. I would I would. But I'd have to go out of my way to get them... I might I might.

I like marshmallow flavor.

I just tried the marshmallow Oreo. It's good. Almost too sweet, though, which is odd coming from me. But it's almost like it's lacking in an actual flavor, tasting more like just plain sugar, if that makes sense. It's hard to explain.

I'll certainly eat these but probably not buy them again. Which is a good thing. I don't need another form of junk food readily available to me in the supermarket, what with my lack of self control and all. :D

I just tried the marshmallow Oreo. It's good. Almost too sweet, though, which is odd coming from me. But it's almost like it's lacking in an actual flavor, tasting more like just plain sugar, if that makes sense. It's hard to explain.

I'll certainly eat these but probably not buy them again. Which is a good thing. I don't need another form of junk food readily available to me in the supermarket, what with my lack of self control and all. :D

If I rightly remember marshmallows are made of sugar, egg whites and gelatine, so it makes sense that the stuff tastes of sugar .:p

I might try the cookie dough ones. Never been a fan of marshmallow anything. Can't see them being as good as the mint ones though.

I saw these in the store yesterday, but I was too lazy to read the labels to see whether they were vegan. I like the Newman's Ginger O's cookies. They are so addicting.

• Wow
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
Hope you guys don't mind that I put this at the bottom of this really old thread.

OREOS JUST LAUNCHED A SALTED CARAMEL BROWNIE FLAVOR AND IT’S STILL ACCIDENTALLY VEGAN

The newest (accidentally) vegan Oreo flavor is two baked treats in one and is rolling out to stores now.

I just bought some.
They are really good.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC