My abortion access fundraiser

Sax

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
On October 15th I'll be doing a bike ride as a fundraiser for Midwest Access Coalition. MAC helps women who have to travel long distances to obtain abortion care with funding, logistics and emotional support.

The ride will be from the Missouri State Capitol building, where some of the most extreme abortion laws in the country have been passed, to the nearest abortion clinic across state lines and back. It will be roughly 270 miles and 11,000ft of elevation gain round trip and I'm expecting it to take about 24 hours. It will be by far the toughest ride I've ever attempted.

If you'd like to support you can donate here: https://secure.givelively.org/donate/midwest-access-coalition/dane-burke and if you want to share this with your contacts or social media it would be a huge help.

Thanks!

On October 15th I'll be doing a bike ride as a fundraiser for Midwest Access Coalition. MAC helps women who have to travel long distances to obtain abortion care with funding, logistics and emotional support.

The ride will be from the Missouri State Capitol building, where some of the most extreme abortion laws in the country have been passed, to the nearest abortion clinic across state lines and back. It will be roughly 270 miles and 11,000ft of elevation gain round trip and I'm expecting it to take about 24 hours. It will be by far the toughest ride I've ever attempted.

If you'd like to support you can donate here: https://secure.givelively.org/donate/midwest-access-coalition/dane-burke and if you want to share this with your contacts or social media it would be a huge help.

Thanks!
Wow! Thank you for what you're doing!

Reactions: Sax

Thanks!
This is awesome! Thank you! I will definitely donate to this!

20221010_145732.jpg

I moved up the ride due to perfect conditions yesterday. It went really well...no cramps, bonks, or mechanicals. We exceeded the initial fundraising goal but it's not too late to donate if you haven't already. Thanks for the support!

• Love
Reactions: PTree15 and silva
View attachment 28004

I moved up the ride due to perfect conditions yesterday. It went really well...no cramps, bonks, or mechanicals. We exceeded the initial fundraising goal but it's not too late to donate if you haven't already. Thanks for the support!
That's awesome! Thank you so much for doing this!