TV & Film Movie Lounge

Wanted something light last night and watched Meet You On Venus. Not going to win many awards but it was entertaining and intresting all the way thru. They tried a couple of plot twists along the way but they were too obvious. Although they might work on a less sophisticated audience.
The lead actress is so pretty. I thought she looked familiar so I looked her up. Virginia Gardner from the TV show Runaways (2017). which reminded me that I watched the first season of that - there are two more. I put it on my list.

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
  • Informative
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
Some more classic films. I have watched Blair Witch, Copland, Panic Room lately.

Last night we watched Carlito's Way and Addam's Family Values.:)

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
There were quite a few horror films in the trailers yesterday that I assume we will watch as we like horror films. The new Strangers etc...

I was trying to think of a film for us all to watch tonight, maybe 10 Things I Hate About You.

Yeah, a sign of the times. :(
Me, too!

I only began to dislike it when I heard at a much later point that the original idea of the show had been elaborated by Bruce Lee and pitched to Warner Brothers, but they took the concept and went with David Carradine as lead because they thought a Chinese lead would be unpalatable to a ‘murrican audience …
I recently watched "Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story". Apart from being a great film, it also gives a great insight into his life [including the "Kung Fu" situation].

I just watched "Fast X" the latest in the "Fast and Furious" franchise. I am a fan of these films but this one really got carried away. The movies have always been unrealistic and over the top with the chases and stunts but to me that was a big part of the fun. So this one ended on a cliff hanger and Vin Diesel has said that the story will end with 11 which they plan on doing next year. Some of the characters from former movies were in this one and some bad guys turned good. I have to say that Jason Momoa's crazy evil villain was hilarious and fun to watch. I bet he had a blast playing that role and will be back for the "finale."