Motorcycle leathers

Lou

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Although there probably is just one person here who actually still rides....
I thought this article was a good read regardless.

Now, let's be honest. Vegans were pretty annoying back when we first started encountering them in the 90s, demanding special consideration at dinners and staking out separate plots of real estate on the BBQ. But anyone who still hates the concept in 2021 should be forced to tithe 10 percent of their wages into an investment account, so their grandchildren have a hope of paying their air conditioning bills.​
Meat isn't just murder, it's part of one of humanity's existential problems. According to the UN Food and Agricultural Organisation, meat and dairy production account for 14.5 percent of a global greenhouse gas emissions total that we need to get down to zero by 2050 just to give the next few generations a chance.​

Although there probably is just one person here who actually still rides....
I thought this article was a good read regardless.

Now, let's be honest. Vegans were pretty annoying back when we first started encountering them in the 90s, demanding special consideration at dinners and staking out separate plots of real estate on the BBQ. But anyone who still hates the concept in 2021 should be forced to tithe 10 percent of their wages into an investment account, so their grandchildren have a hope of paying their air conditioning bills.​
Meat isn't just murder, it's part of one of humanity's existential problems. According to the UN Food and Agricultural Organisation, meat and dairy production account for 14.5 percent of a global greenhouse gas emissions total that we need to get down to zero by 2050 just to give the next few generations a chance.​

Euckkkk...that article was terrrrrrrible!
Motorcycles haven't had the reputation he's presenting since I was in my teens maybe?
And he makes fun of the youtube commerial about humans being part of nature? I liked that part!

And I like the suits! I'd like to see some saddlebags!