Mayonnaise

nobody

Forum Legend
Reaction score
JUST Mayonnaise has not been available at my store for some time so I have been using Vegenaise. But now I have figured out where my store keeps the Hellmann's Vegan mayonnaise (which Hellmann's doesn't actually call mayonnaise...the store moved it from where they used to keep it with the regular mayonnaise to the natural foods section where they keep most of the vegan products) and sorry Follow Your Heart, but I am never buying Vegenaise again because Hellmann's is much, much better.

hellmanns_vegan-1800653-png.png.ulenscale.460x460.png

JUST Mayonnaise has not been available at my store for some time so I have been using Vegenaise. But now I have figured out where my store keeps the Hellmann's Vegan mayonnaise (which Hellmann's doesn't actually call mayonnaise...the store moved it from where they used to keep it with the regular mayonnaise to the natural foods section where they keep most of the vegan products) and sorry Follow Your Heart, but I am never buying Vegenaise again because Hellmann's is much, much better.

My son uses this also. You can also make your own in minutes 😊

Wow, I didn't know Hellman's had a vegan mayo.

Trader Joe's has a
Unsweetened • Eggless
Cholesterol free • Dairy Free
Reduced-Fat
Mayonaise
A lot of markets carry an egg-free and dairy-free aioli. Which I like cause its garlicky.

I refuse to support Hellman's for being a major disgusting corporation, plus I just like the taste of Vegenaise. My roommate uses it too. I used to live near their original 1970s diner and shop. I make a point to support vegan or vegetarian businesses when I can. Though I guess it's good that Hellman's vegan mayo exists for people in rural Alabama Wal Marts where vegans have much fewer options.

• Love
Reactions: Lou
Alabama Walmart sounds like slang for something...

Code. Not sure for what tho. We need more context.

I'm going to Alabama Walmart to get some Hellman's Vegan Mayo.

Or you could name your first born Alabama Walmart. THAT would build character.

• Haha
Reactions: Forest Nymph