Nutrition & Diet January Health Challenge

Thanks! I'm very happy that it went so easy this time.

First time I cut out Coke, I felt like an addict, and had really problems... :p

I don't drink coffee, but I drink tea from time to time. And I have to have it sweet. But I use stevia for it now, and for me it's the same. :) But I don't know how it taste in coffee. :p

I use stevia to sweeten coffee, herbal tea, desserts and bakes. I buy mine from iherb.

I haven't done that well either, January is such a crappy month. Never mind February is just around the corner and that is a depressing month too.:D I have managed to cut back on sugar but I haven't lost any weight.:rolleyes: Less chance of getting type 2 diabetes though I suppose.

I don't know if it helps but I've not done too well neither. I haven't managed to walk an hour per day only around 30 minutes. I also have to eat less chocolate but I have these cravings.

Proper meals are good, raggle!

Oh yes !

:)
I got in a Leslie Sansone walking workout this morning. I'm going out to eat later, so I wanted to make sure I worked out. I did 3 Fast Miles. I love her videos. They are simple and remind me of the aerobics classes I used to take. I would love to do more classes, but the gyms either have them too early for my schedule or too late. These vids are fun, though, and it helps me mix things up a little workout-wise. Variety is good for the muscles. :D

I'm very happy with this week! :D

28.5 km on ski
3.2 km walking
3.2 km running

No sugar, no junk food, no candys, no soda drinks and 5 vegan days. :)

My running isn't as good as it was in the fall, but after two injuries and one hospital visit, I didn't expect it either. And I got really tired in my feet running in the snow, and put on too much clothes, so I walked a lot too. But it's a start! And it just have to get better.

So, I did fairly well with my goals, save the weights. I did up it to two days a week on average, but I need three. Still, I managed to lose half a pound, so I'm very happy with that. :) Hope everyone had a fabulous and fit January. I can't believe it's February tomorrow!

Reactions: KLS52