I need snacks that are high in protein

Ohad

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
  2. Vegetarian
by snacks i mean things like kinder bueno, which you dont have to use cutlery to eat, and you can eat it wherever you want. that actually would be easy, but i do need the snacks to be high in protein, because my lifestyle demand eating a lot of snacks.
thanks to the helpers.

not sure If you have those over there but I just got some Enjoy Life Protien Bites.

there is another product like them here that Starts with an "F". but I don't have anymore. but anyway not sure if either of these products are available everywhere.

If you are looking for a commercially made product like Kinder Bueno you might have to go to the supermarket and spend some time browsing their protein bar section - looking at ingredients. then buy one of each that pass the ingredients test and take them home for a taste test. You can then buy the ones you like by the box for less money.

But here are plenty of ideas

Reactions: KLS52
Isn't kinder bueno a candy bar?

Isn't kinder bueno a candy bar?
Yes. I think he just used that name as an example but I think he could have just said "candy bar". they are not particularly vegan, healthy or high in protein. At least they aren't in California. Maybe they are different in Israel.

the product that's name that I could not remember is Frooze Balls. they come from New Zealand and are very good. but you can make similar things in your own kitchen for a fraction of the cost.

I buy them at Trader Joe's but they are available on Amazon too.

Reactions: KLS52
by snacks i mean things like kinder bueno, which you dont have to use cutlery to eat, and you can eat it wherever you want. that actually would be easy, but i do need the snacks to be high in protein, because my lifestyle demand eating a lot of snacks.
thanks to the helpers.

I think that you mean protein bars as Kinder Bueno is a very sweet chocolate bar. I know that they are popular with children as they contain milk
and sugar.

The following contain 12 g protein and no added sugar. You may need 2 to obtain a high protein snack.

Reactions: Lou