Hi All!

TWVegan

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am new to the forum and looking to learn from fellow vegans. I'm always on the hunt for plant-based substitutes for cooking!

I am the founder of an Atlanta-based startup, Nature's Eats Vending. We ONLY stock the tastiest vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, and kosher snacks in vending machines in schools, airports, offices, hospitals, hotels, and gyms.

I look forward to speaking to each of you throughout the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to VV!

A vegan vending machine, that would be something!

Speaking of vending machines ... @Clueless Git, would you have any words of wisdom or encouragement for our new-comer?

Welcome TWVegan!

Vegan vending machines sound amazing! I would love for you to take over ALL the vending machines and convert them to vegan ones.

Speaking of vending machines ... @Clueless Git, would you have any words of wisdom or encouragement for our new-comer?

Hi TWVegan and welcome from me too :)

I own a small vending business over here in the good ol' U of K. Partly online (www.businessvending.co.uk, if you fancy a peek) and part as a regular route operator.

Used to manage companies of up to £1m turnover but now just do enough to keep me ticking over in a very modest semi-retired lifestyle.

Would be fascinated to learn more about your business model, if you care to share?

Ty for tagging me in on this IS :)

Hi!

I would so love a vegan and gluten free vending machine at my work! :D Only thing that's vegan is our vending machines, are the coke...