Greendale Farm Shop

Rory17

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Hello đź‘‹,
I vowed to my goddess to go vegan today and do as much good as I can...
Anyhow, we’re off to Greendale Farm Shop here in Devon, UK, tomorrow. I would like to still come to get out the house, donate in the charity pots, get some vegan food (I will praise them for doing a lot of vegan stuff, despite being a farm shop). However, they also sell live lobsters and, possibly, other animals as “food”. I would like to act for the lobsters 🦞 and others. Would it be advisable to try and film and take photos of them and make a video and promote my (existing) petition against the sale of the lobsters (etc) at Greendale? Would it be advisable for me to talk nicely with someone about this? Would it be advisable for me to do anything else to help the lobsters (etc)?
Also, it is most unfortunate that I won’t be able to buy any this time, but I have thought about rescuing some lobsters... Can lobsters be “pets”? How would I care for them? Would it be better to release them into the wild, or would they be captive-bred and/or non-native lobsters (etc)?
Also, would you pleasesign, share and promote my lobster (etc) petitions if I post them?
Please reply when you can.
I love you all. Please stay positive, kind, compassionate, vegan and active for animals and others. Please support other sentient beings during these difficult times and always...
Best Wishes to all,
Rory.
Have the best day and night ever!

Reactions: Lou
That would be a huge challenge to keep a lobster as a pet. You would require a huge tank and also feed it fish/shellfish. I suppose you could rescue them and put them back into the sea but it would have to be quite far out.

I also feel so very sorry for lobsters in tanks. We have them in all of our major hypermarkets and I dash past them as fast as I can. :sob:

You are very welcome to post any petition you wish in the Petition Thread.