US Free health food coupon book from Mambo Sprouts

Amy SF

Dweller in nature
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Free Direct Mail Coupon Book Request | Mambo Sprouts

I've gotten these before. There are coupons in the book for "natural", organic and veg*an products. I just signed up again. I don't know if it's only for the November 2014 book and I have to keep signing up for each subsequent book, or they'll keep being delivered automatically. I recall I had to request coupon books a couple of times when they stopped arriving in my mailbox.

Offer is good only for the continental US.

Don't delay because the offer is limited to the first 50,000 entries, and they probably have to mail them well in advance so everyone who requests a book will receive it in time.

Also, when you fill out the form, there is the option of receiving more coupons by email. Watch for that. Plus, there is a separate page on the Mambo Sprouts site to print e-coupons.

Last edited:
Reactions: ledboots
Well, I just got the coupon booklet that I signed up for two months ago. Also, since one has to sign up for each coupon booklet, I went back to the Mambo Sprouts website and signed up for the next one. It will arrive in late April 2015.

Here are the coupons in my booklet. I haven't tried most of these products, actually, so having coupons for them may be a good incentive to try them. :)

Nate's Meatless Meatballs
Back to Nature crackers
Zevia zero calorie soda
Garden of Life Raw Fit or Raw Fit Marley
Dorset cereals
Ellyndale Oils
Tazo Iced Tea
San-J Gluten Free Asian Cooking Sauces
Sun Cups sunflower butter cups (a natural version of peanut butter cups with sunflower butter and either milk or dark chocolate)
Silk Fruity & Creamy (soy yogurt)
Simply Organic spices or extracts
Crunchmaster crackers
Veri organic low calorie soda
XLEAR nasal spray
Blue Diamond Nut-Thins almond crackers

It's time to request the next coupon book, which they'll start mailing in late April. I just filled out the request form.