UK Festivals,Events & Conferences

1711359312910.png

The UK’s first vegan theatre is set to open in Kent next month on the site of a former school, and it will only serve vegan food during shows

Theatre-goers will not be allowed to consume food containing meat or dairy at a new all-vegan theatre in Canterbury.

In addition, according to organisers, anyone hiring the venue – which has a 300-seat capacity – will only be allowed to eat vegan food on site.

1711362512088.png

BRIGHTON Meet Up, Screening 'I Could Never Go Vegan' with Q&A with the director Tom Pickering.

Brighton Saturday 20th April at 2 PM at The Komedia, 44 Garner St, Brighton.

For Vegans, Vegan Curious and Vegan Allies:Brighton

Coming to Brighton, this long awaited film will be screening at Komedia on various different dates in April and on Saturday 20th April after the film, Director Tom Pickering will be giving a live Q&A with the cast.

They will be in the bar/restaurant after to talk with anyone who would like to join too. Most probably before the film. Will update.
Lets go support this film and make it as impactful as possible.

Let’s encourage our friends and family to see it, not just vegans.
Please also share with anyone else who might be interested.
You can find the trailer to the feature film below, and tickets can be purchased through the film’s website (https://icouldnevergovegan.co.uk).

View attachment 30290

VegfestUK

notrSeposd6:hht6a091t8ut112ua1t524ggital 6 hMch43 9il1agm3ar ·

Bristol Vegan Fayre Spring March 30th 24 is 3 weeks away!

A community based eclectic collection of traders, speakers and performers and truly outstanding food - tickets in advance £5 inc fees from

https://ww2.theticketsellers.co.uk/.../bristol.../10057756
I think I will be visiting the Bristol Vegan Fayre this coming weekend. Or at least Mrs Summer has tickets!

If anyone else is going and would like to meet up and say hi, please don't be shy :)

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas
1711616869735.png
1711616921186.png
1711616950047.png

"𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗽𝘀𝘁𝗼𝘄 𝗩𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗻 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘁

We will be at the first Chepstow Vegan Fair on Sunday 31st March, we'll be in our big shiny trailer with our festival menu!"

1711630962405.png

DANIELLE MAUTERTUIS_VEGAN PASTRY CONQUERS THE IDEAL HOME SHOW!!

Hi! Wonderful news today: I have been invited to take part in the iconic “IDEAL HOME SHOW” in London, can you imagine? I feel so excited, and honoured! I will present an introduction to vegan pastry @EatandDrinkFestival on Sunday, 7th of April, 2 sessions: 12:00 – 12:30 and 13:30 – 14:00
On the menu a mango and passionfruit cheesecake that I will decline in 3 versions.
You know my passion to meet a non vegan audience and arouse their interest in vegan baking!

1711631159714.png
1711631087772.png

Blueberry cheesecake with dried fruit jelly.

1711631303068.png

I think I will be visiting the Bristol Vegan Fayre this coming weekend. Or at least Mrs Summer has tickets!

If anyone else is going and would like to meet up and say hi, please don't be shy :)
Change of plan - we're not going after all. :(

The cost of travel and so on is just going to be too much.

• Sad
Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas
1712054665842.png

Brighton & Hove Vegan Market-London Road. On the 1st Saturday of the Month

Our popular BOM: Vegan Markets are on the FIRST SATURDAY of the month!
Enjoy exploring a brilliant range of plant-based bites and a fantastic range of gifts, crafts, beauty and other treats.
FREE entry. 10am - 5pm
We have plenty of excellent traders each month that we host alongside our regular Saturday vendors.
Come down for brunch, lunch, a snack and a good browse of plenty of fab stalls.
BOM is a diverse and vibrant independent market with units selling a variety of products. The vegan market, featuring these stalls, is a special monthly event and is 100% vegan