Fabulous Vegan Holiday Launch Party

Lou

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Fabulous Vegan Holiday Launch Party
Whip up a cocktail, get cozy, and be ready for a FABULOUS evening of food, fun, celebs, and giveaways! You do not want to miss this super-fun virtual event to celebrate the launch of The VegNews Guide to Being a Fabulous Vegan. Hosted by VegNews Jasmin Singer and Colleen Holland, here’s a taste of this very special evening:

• Holiday cooking demos
• Easy DIY gift ideas
• Our favorite holiday products
• Celebrity drop-bys
• Vegan baking tips
• Giveaways galore
• and so much more!

And if it couldn’t get any better, the Fabulous Vegan Holiday Launch Party is FREE! But you have to reserve your spot now. See you there!

I just saw my email!
I would like to point out, it's Sarah Mclaughlin, not, Sarah Mclachlan- the one who does the weepy song for ASPCA. I only mention this because I cannot stand that woman. that commercial makes so many people cry for the dogs and cats, but she is a complete hyprocrite

I just saw my email!
I would like to point out, it's Sarah Mclaughlin, not, Sarah Mclachlan- the one who does the weepy song for ASPCA. I only mention this because I cannot stand that woman. that commercial makes so many people cry for the dogs and cats, but she is a complete hyprocrite
So its not the bad sarah?

She is the New Products Editor at VegNews.

A graduate of UC Santa Cruz, Sarah earned her Bachelor degree in modern literature. While at UCSC, Sarah was an active member of the campus vegan animal-rights club and a copy editor for the campus newspaper. Her passion for animal rights, veganism, and sustainable living led her to the editorial position at Fresh Healthy Media. In her free time, Sarah enjoys hiking, baking vegan treats, reading, and playing with her cat, Eloise.

If you could eat just one veg meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Thai green curry with tofu, fresh vegetables, and a spicy coconut curry sauce.
What veg dish would you cook to dazzle a veg-curious but still carnivorous friend?
Eggplant lasagna with tofu ricotta and a cashew cheese sauce!