Technology Ecosia - An Alternative to Google

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Is this search engine a good alternative to Google?

''Yes, we love using it!

Ecosia is a search engine company that gives a large chunk of its advertising revenue to conservation causes across the globe. Basically, if you use

Ecosia as your search engine, you help plant trees every time you search the internet!

Recently, when the CEO of Ecosia learned about upcoming plans to cut down the Hambach Forest, he made an offer that many

hope RWE can’t refuse, which will in turn effectively save the land and keep the forest thriving for many years to come."

What are Ecosia's main features and advantages?

Reactions: Val
Is this search engine a good alternative to Google?

''Yes, we love using it!

Ecosia is a search engine company that gives a large chunk of its advertising revenue to conservation causes across the globe. Basically, if you use

Ecosia as your search engine, you help plant trees every time you search the internet!

Recently, when the CEO of Ecosia learned about upcoming plans to cut down the Hambach Forest, he made an offer that many

hope RWE can’t refuse, which will in turn effectively save the land and keep the forest thriving for many years to come."

What are Ecosia's main features and advantages?
Yay! I've downloaded it, installed it on my Android and checked it out.:yes: ...It's a very good engine, at least, i'm contented for now.:p