UK Dear fellows

V-gunner

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Dear all,
May our journey into a vegan world, a world of endless compassionate blyss and evolution of sentient unity come fruitfully, smoothly and not without eccentric excitement. May we all realise the height of heights in creative freedom, righteous warriorhood in defending the innocent and be empowered with divine patience. In perseverance anything can be accomplished, by the spirit of the innermost absolute. Hold to the dream and know we are together in unbounded destiny, as co-architects by the magesty of our thoughts, actions and word.I love you.IMG_20200607_083529.jpg

Reactions: Lou and Dolores
Hi all,

I'm Dolores, I'm from New York and I look forward to meeting all of you. I've done extensive reading on going vegan, watched Cowspracy, and read No Happy Cows by John Robins. I've bought many vegan cookbooks. I'm also starting a vegan blog called diningwithdolores.com to show people how to transition to a vegan lifestyle. I'm going vegan as soon as I'm living alone and can go cold turkey. I want to sithee a more compassionate lifestyle and I know veganism is the way forward.