UK Cruelty Free Brands-Cosmetics/Make Up

When I met my wife 30 years ago, she never wore makeup. It made her look HOT to me. Then she started wearing makeup for reasons I will never fully understand.

I asked her to stop wearing makeup up many times over the decades. She loves me for saying that. But she refuses to change. Makeup is cruel to human female animals.

Girl pigs must be smarter than humans because they never bother with lipstick.

• Haha
Reactions: bEt
I am just sick about the news of lift of the animal testing ban in the UK. For years now we can see countries reversing rather than progressing with the rights and protection of animals as money is king at any cost. I often check the news headlines before bed but I need to stop that. I was so tense and worried and angry and frustrated for much of the night at the level of ignorance and outright hypocrisy (The quote of the day from a Home Office spokesperson is "We are pleased that the High Court has agreed with the Government's position in this case. The government is committed to the protection of animals in science". - :mad:
Yes, you read that right- the people who fought for and won the ban on the ban of animal testing are proudly stating the UK government is committed to animal protection in science..... Add to that the news of another 1000 Beagles shipped in for animal testing and I just feel so incredibly defeated and discouraged.

When I met my wife 30 years ago, she never wore makeup. It made her look HOT to me. Then she started wearing makeup for reasons I will never fully understand.

I asked her to stop wearing makeup up many times over the decades. She loves me for saying that. But she refuses to change. Makeup is cruel to human female animals.

Girl pigs must be smarter than humans because they never bother with lipstick.
Pigs don't need lipstick. They are beautiful as they are.
The problem with make up is that if you wear it every day you can not go without it.