Christmas music

rainforests1

Forum Legend
Reaction score
I'm usually in the same mood(not angry, not happy) but I find I'm in a better mood when I listen to Christmas music, and actually would say I prefer Christmas music over the other music I listen to. Does anyone actually prefer Christmas music?

Reactions: KLS52
I have a coworker who listens to Christmas music year-round. She says it makes her feel happy. It drives me batshit, but to each their own.

Reactions: Dedalus
I'm usually in the same mood(not angry, not happy) but I find I'm in a better mood when I listen to Christmas music, and actually would say I prefer Christmas music over the other music I listen to. Does anyone actually prefer Christmas music?
I think I Iove you.

Reactions: Dedalus
I find there's a lot more variety with Christmas music than there is with oldies stations I listen to that frequently play much of the same 20-30 songs over and over again. If they played more variety I may change my mind, but I'm not sure.
I think I Iove you.
Thanks.

I too like the Christmas music.It makes me free like a bird and after hearing such music i feel very happy and stress free.

Reactions: KLS52
I love Christmas, in general, and try to hold onto it at least until mid February. Once the weather warms up I'm not that interested in it, plus, I don't want to wear it out and have it lose its appeal to me.

I started listening to "some " Christmas music.

Love this version of Bette Midler's From A Distance.