Cat Café - Bar à Chats - Meow Café

I visited a cat cafe in Bournemouth with little miss Summer yesterday - Pause Cat Cafe:
Home Page

They serve vegetarian food, a lot of which is vegan or can be made vegan. (As at least one of the cats, a former feral, is super determined to get her paws on your food, the food is served in boxes with lids, and the drinks also have lids.) The staff was very nice and little miss Summer had a good time.

I visited a cat cafe in Bournemouth with little miss Summer yesterday - Pause Cat Cafe:
Home Page

They serve vegetarian food, a lot of which is vegan or can be made vegan. (As at least one of the cats, a former feral, is super determined to get her paws on your food, the food is served in boxes with lids, and the drinks also have lids.) The staff was very nice and little miss Summer had a good time.

Sounds like you did tons of fun things in Hampshire.

Well, it's in Dorset, but yes, lots of things!

Historically, Bournemouth used to be part of Hampshire. I didn't realise that the border between the two counties (Dorset & Hampshire) had been moved since 1974.

''In 1974 a bill was passed in parliament to reorganise what was seen as inefficient local government. As part of this 25 counties were changed, and the border between Dorset and Hampshire was moved to include the large town of Bournemouth in generally rural Dorset, actually its one large conurbation with neighbouring towns of Christchurch (also moved to Dorset) and Poole (always has been in Dorset)''

Reactions: Val
I visited a cat cafe in Bournemouth with little miss Summer yesterday.....

They serve vegetarian food, a lot of which is vegan or can be made vegan. (As at least one of the cats, a former feral, is super determined to get her paws on your food, the food is served in boxes with lids, and the drinks also have lids.).....
What is it with some cats? Several of my cats always used to bug me when they saw me eating something, even though I'm vegetarian and I would think my food wouldn't be that appealing to them, and a few things on my menu could make them sick: avocado (I think), onion or garlic definitely... I could understand my rabbits pestering me for some of my food- that makes sense. I guess everybody just wanted some of Daddy's food, but you'd think the cats would eventually learn. I soon decided to find out what foods of mine would be good for the cats, or at least not harmful in small amounts.

Reactions: KLS52