Question Can't signup and question, if people want a good place?

C

Countrygospel

I can not sign up. Your system does not like my user name. I was wanting to ask if they know any vegetarians who would want to live in a Vegetarian (and vegans also) community that are Christian with non-smokers and non-drinkers and live on 20 acres in Missouri to build a future and be preped for the coming times? Generate electricity, have greenhouses for gardens, Have Country Gospel music. Help each other.

Agree, excited about the vegan/vegetarian community, not so much about the "Christian" thing.

But am really happy that you want to do this for like-minded people !
So good luck with it!!!!

I can not sign up. Your system does not like my user name. I was wanting to ask if they know any vegetarians who would want to live in a Vegetarian (and vegans also) community that are Christian with non-smokers and non-drinkers and live on 20 acres in Missouri to build a future and be preped for the coming times? Generate electricity, have greenhouses for gardens, Have Country Gospel music. Help each other.

Apparently, you did manage to sign up.

I'm not a believer, either in the end of times or in religion, but other than that, your commune sounds nice.

I can not sign up. Your system does not like my user name.
Sorry to hear that. I see in the logs that our software has denied the sign-up because of certain unusual characteristics with your computer configuration. If you still want to sign up so you can reply to this thread etc, please send us a message with your email address and desired username using the Contact Us form.
Apparently, you did manage to sign up.
No, you don't have to sign up to post a thread in the Questions part of the board.

I think we might feel a bit silly if we bring about the end of the world, and towards the end we find proof that the Universe is teeming with life. For example Tabby's Star which may have intelligent life around it.....It would be a bit stupid of God, to plant all one's seeds in one pot.