Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
100% JavaScript - I just got banned from the Vegan Developer Group on Discord

My Discord copy paste :
I use google drive...
goo.gl/Um2MAk
browser extensions
google apps script (serverless environment)
service workers with free google static hosting firebase
browser extensions are available on mobile with kiwi browsers...
100% JavaScript
Those dishonest monsters...
I am sufficiently tired while writing this, I'm sure I'm forgetting all the details, but they were trying to tell me git does something that GAS couldn't with the Drive API... Pure social pressure 100% and then they censored me after I blocked the guy doing this ******** dance thing with the gobbledygook ... My argument is that git makes things needlessly difficult, repo branch cloning blablabla instead of the normal blablabla like copying and pasting, files, folders, etc... a completely different jargon that doesnt actually refer to any missing concept from the normal vocabulary... its just they've changed it to make it difficult, to make it not universally accessible... my argument is we should try to make it universally accessible... if we minimized the amount of stuff needed to be learned by vegans wanting to get involved... it truly is possible to learn and do these things independently... it might genuinely be slowing down the vegan movement, imagine there were thousands of people who would be directly involved if only they didnt have ******** barriers to overcome...

Since browser extensions can be written for kiwi on the mobile and still be compatible with the desktop browser extension, using that as the platform...
idk what to tell you, I am correct

Last edited by a moderator:
and because that one person didnt like me, I am now blocked off from how many hundreds of developers?
that type of tyranny thing happens A LOT in the online vegan world

Last edited: