Editorialist

Forum Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
From SPCA News

Announcing the Top Pet Toxins of 2017!

For a detailed explanation of each item click on this link:

https://www.aspca.org/news/announcing-top-pet-toxins-2017?ms=em_new_news-apcc-top-toxins-20180316&initialms=em_new_news-apcc-top-toxins-20180316&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsalert&utm_source=newsalertemail-20180316&eml_name=2018.03.16

10. Garden products

9. Plants.

8. Rodenticides.

7. Insecticides

6. Household items.

5. Chocolate.

4. Veterinary products.

3. Food. People food

2. Over-the-counter (OTC) medications

1. Human prescription medications. .

With any potential dangers and toxins, it is important to keep these things out of paws’ reach. While accidents can always happen, the less accessible any of the items are, the less likely your pet is to get into them. To help you stay up-to-date on potential pet toxins or dangers, download the APCC Mobile App today!

If you suspect your pet has been exposed to any poisonous substances, contact your veterinarian or call Animal Poison Control Center (APCC) at 888-426-4435 immediately.

I would like also add specialized food for other animals, for example, remember that cats should not eat dog food and vice versa. This, too, can cause big problems with the health of the pet. More information about this Can Cats Eat Dog Food? Is it Dangerous for Cats? | catspurfection My cat now has very big problem with allergy, because I thought that nothing would happened with she if she eats dog's food :(