Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Leftover leek/buckwheat risotto served with pan fried oyster mushrooms and extra soya curls seasoned plus
a drizzle of evo and some grated Violife parmesan style cheeze.

Apple puree with Sojade and soya cream/sweetener.

I picked up some sourdough bread so last night we had grilled cheez sandwiches (shredded inside) and a pile of parboiled then air fryed potatoes - yellow potatoes do not do as well in the air fryer as white potatoes - I don't usually eat yellow but they were on sale for $2.44 for a 10lb bag so decided to go ahead... will not buy again i the future - also had a couple of mouthfuls of the sprouts we have been growing and we now have some lentil sprouts which are okay but the veggie ones are better.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Friendly
Reactions: Mazen and PTree15
We went to my mom's favorite restaurant last night. Most of the family. It is a Chinese place that is small and family owned for 44 years, but closing down soon. I had spicy tofu and veggies. Then I decided to drink too much because I don't want feels anymore. They put a picture of her next to me. Why am I rambling about this on the what was for dinner thread. Anyway, leftovers tonight.

last night we had chili with tortilla chips which my honey spent the last half of the afternoon making while I played sous chef - tons of ingredients: celery, onions, garlic, carrots, zucchini, mushrooms, half a parsnip, can of kidney beans, can of pinto beans, can of diced tomato and lots of spices/flavours: instant coffee, dark cocoa, minced onion, fennel seed, cumin, chili powder, ground up dried chilies and california chilies, garlic powder, cane sugar, corn meal... likely more items

topped with a few cheez shreds when served

good news is there is a lot left over so into the freezer it goes...

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

A pea protein burger served with steamed potatoes/cauliflower and peas/drizzle of evo/sprinkle of yeast flakes.

B&J's chocolate ice cream which sadly gave me a migraine. It's been over 2 years that we've had no vegan ice creams at the
hyper/super markets so I picked this one up but sadly didn't like it.........still ate it! :weary_face:

Reactions: Mazen and Emma JC
I'm marinating half a block of tofu in soya sauce, hot sauce and maple syrup for dinner tonight. I'm not sure if I will have it with rice or potatoes.

Reactions: Mazen and Emma JC
I made a sandwich with vegan steak strips and yellow mustard. Totally delicious!

It is only 5pm so I will have something later tonight. I did make a sun dried tomato soup earlier.