Zero Waste & Eco-friendly Products

VZero92

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hi everyone,

I have recently started using products from www.Ecolutions.co.uk and am now feeling a lot happier that I am making a difference and contributing to saving the environment. It is a great deal cheaper than I was expecting eco-friendly products to be and my last orders are never late!

I am curious to know, what do you find the most difficult item in your home to find a sustainable alternative for?

If you don't already, what is stopping you from finding more sustainable products?

Hi everyone,

I have recently started using products from www.Ecolutions.co.uk and am now feeling a lot happier that I am making a difference and contributing to saving the environment. It is a great deal cheaper than I was expecting eco-friendly products to be and my last orders are never late!

I am curious to know, what do you find the most difficult item in your home to find a sustainable alternative for?

If you don't already, what is stopping you from finding more sustainable products?
Hi,

Never heard of Ecolutions before but it looks good! I will definitely give them a go. I am yet to come across the most difficult item however I to feel so much happier when using sustainable products. My favourite at the minute has to be Victory Colours, I have been decorating my house and the thought of being surrounded by eco-friendly paint makes me smile. I love the feeling of saving the planet.

I would love to know what people find most difficult though and we can help each other to track down a good sustainable alternative!

i found it hard to find cruelty free diy products for a while. so glad i found victory colours because they sell really good quality vegan paint and i dont feel bad about repainting now when i get bored and want to change up my home :)

i found it hard to find cruelty free diy products for a while. so glad i found victory colours because they sell really good quality vegan paint and i dont feel bad about repainting now when i get bored and want to change up my home :)
Victory Colours paints cost 42 UK pounds for 2.5 liters! There's got to be less expensive vegan house paint.

Hello everyone! I'm happy to share my personal experience with environmentally friendly items. Adding zero waste items to my lifestyle, such as reusable shopping bags and bamboo kitchen utensils, has been a game changer. Check out my top eco-friendly items at ECOSOUL HOME INDIA and join me in living more sustainably