Zero Waste & Eco-friendly Products

VZero92

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hi everyone,

I have recently started using products from www.Ecolutions.co.uk and am now feeling a lot happier that I am making a difference and contributing to saving the environment. It is a great deal cheaper than I was expecting eco-friendly products to be and my last orders are never late!

I am curious to know, what do you find the most difficult item in your home to find a sustainable alternative for?

If you don't already, what is stopping you from finding more sustainable products?

Hi everyone,

I have recently started using products from www.Ecolutions.co.uk and am now feeling a lot happier that I am making a difference and contributing to saving the environment. It is a great deal cheaper than I was expecting eco-friendly products to be and my last orders are never late!

I am curious to know, what do you find the most difficult item in your home to find a sustainable alternative for?

If you don't already, what is stopping you from finding more sustainable products?
Hi,

Never heard of Ecolutions before but it looks good! I will definitely give them a go. I am yet to come across the most difficult item however I to feel so much happier when using sustainable products. My favourite at the minute has to be Victory Colours, I have been decorating my house and the thought of being surrounded by eco-friendly paint makes me smile. I love the feeling of saving the planet.

I would love to know what people find most difficult though and we can help each other to track down a good sustainable alternative!

i found it hard to find cruelty free diy products for a while. so glad i found victory colours because they sell really good quality vegan paint and i dont feel bad about repainting now when i get bored and want to change up my home :)

i found it hard to find cruelty free diy products for a while. so glad i found victory colours because they sell really good quality vegan paint and i dont feel bad about repainting now when i get bored and want to change up my home :)
Victory Colours paints cost 42 UK pounds for 2.5 liters! There's got to be less expensive vegan house paint.