Y'all are too serious here

Vanille

Forum Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I even got triggered into writing long and deep responses too ew... Veganism is POSITIVE, it's FUN, we're HELPING animals. Stop being so moody and just have some fun on here. I share a song because I saw a vegan link in it (and it's just ******* weird) other people would crack jokes about it (or me and my trash taste) but y'all gotta be SJW again... Really?

No one to convert here when we all are vegan already, why not keep this as safe haven instead where we can have fun and help each other without meat eaters being annoying?

Yeah leaving again, for good this time, y'all are boring, luckily I know some real life vega(n) people who can take a joke and don't go apeshit on anyone with different views... Bye (and feel free to ban me mods, just wait till I deleted my pic)

I even got triggered into writing long and deep responses too ew... Veganism is POSITIVE, it's FUN, we're HELPING animals. Stop being so moody and just have some fun on here. I share a song because I saw a vegan link in it (and it's just ******* weird) other people would crack jokes about it (or me and my trash taste) but y'all gotta be SJW again... Really?

No one to convert here when we all are vegan already, why not keep this as safe haven instead where we can have fun and help each other without meat eaters being annoying?

Yeah leaving again, for good this time, y'all are boring, luckily I know some real life vega(n) people who can take a joke and don't go apeshit on anyone with different views... Bye (and feel free to ban me mods, just wait till I deleted my pic)

WTF??!!

Reactions: TofuRobot
Well, I'm sorry we're not as much fun as your supposed real-life friends! ;)

Take care, and you're welcome back any time, you know!? If things go as planned, there will be some changes around here in the not-too-distant future, including lots of new people. Just saying!

Reactions: Andy_T
PS. If you don't like something in your life, or you see something you want to change, be the change. Maybe post some jokes or something in the Lounge area. Start a "fun vegan stuff" thread... You know, instead of just complaining. Just a thought.

Here's an awesome video from one of my favorite YouTubers:
Don't live with an employee's mindset; create life as you want it to be.