Ya.

kazahana

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I first went vegetarian ten years ago, and have bounced around between vegetarian and vegan since then... mostly floundering because people were at least slightly less likely to hate me for being vegetarian... but anyway, currently vegan for the past not-quite-two-years.

My hobbies and interests include sleeping, linguistics, indie games, and overthinking my first posts.

My favourite colour is grey, my MBTI type is IN*P, I don't actually believe in MBTI, my blood type is D, and my favourite food is ghost sandwiches (no ghosts were harmed).

Hi. :eyes:

My favourite colour is grey, my MBTI type is IN*P, I don't actually believe in MBTI, my blood type is D, and my favourite food is ghost sandwiches (no ghosts were harmed).

Hi. :eyes:
My favorite color is blue. My MBTI is INTP. I think. Does that make us related? I didn't know that there was a blood type D. I am A+. I had to look up ghost sandwiches. Didn't know that was a thing. Come to think of it, I don't seem to have a favorite food. I should get one!

No prize. you left out your favorite food.
Oh my! Sorry about that. My favorite food is either tofu stirfry with bell peppers, onions and spinach with teriyaki and sweet and sour sauce served on top of soba noodles mixed with soy sauce and nooch. Then topped off with everything bagel seasoning. Or, if not available, the tears of carnists "animal lovers" who still try to say you can eat animals and still love them.
Prize now?

Reactions: TofuRobot
Wait! When did this become a contest?
I love your tofu stir fry. I've written it down and can't wait to try it.

I think the OP should provide the prize but I have one for you anyway.

Welcome!
I'm an evolved E(used to be I when I was younger)N(T/F)J, O+, vegan for 2 yrs on the Aug 11, my favorite colors change by the season - currently it's in the orange/red/yellow family, my favorite food has to be nut-stuff dates (or Lara Bars, if I can't get to my dates & nuts). Hobbies and interests include reading, sewing, technology, minimalism, and pondering odd questions like how many times do they say "Jack Bauer" in the show '24?'

Looking forward to your future contributions! :)

Reactions: Emma JC