World Vegetarian Day is today

Yes. thanks for reminding us. Happy Vegetarian Day to all.

I will also point out that October 1 is the beginning of Vegetarian week and World Vegetarian Awareness month.

And vegans, we get our day, week, and month in November.

well let the vegetarians celebrate vegetarianism...as a vegan...i see nothing to celebrate about killing baby calves raping mother cows and suffocating fish. no celebration of death and animals abuse no thanks for me.

well let the vegetarians celebrate vegetarianism...as a vegan...i see nothing to celebrate about killing baby calves raping mother cows and suffocating fish. no celebration of death and animals abuse no thanks for me.
Vegetarians don't eat fish. You may be thinking of pescetarians.

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
World Vegetarian Day was founded by the North American Vegetarian Society: World Vegetarian Day - Wikipedia

The North American Vegetarian Society, despite its name, promotes the vegan diet: North American Vegetarian Society | NAVS | Become a Member

@Vegan Dogs, my slogan is Don't let perfect be the enemy of good.
So vegetarians aren't as perfect as vegans. It's still better than not being a vegetarian. Also, most vegans start as vegetarians. So why not think of them as proto-vegans. Or vegans-in-training.
Let them have their day. Next month it's our turn.

So to all you Proto-vegans, Happy Vegetarian Week, and Month.

Give it a rest.
yes give the cows a rest...and stop killing their babies is the message of veganism. last i read this was a vegan forum educating those who abuse animals. This is not about "us" humans but the lives of animals...what have we to celebrate? we are alive. my thoughts are with the animals. Giving a rest to not promoting veganism is not helpful to this cow or thousands like her today.

1601910704999.png

Relax, vegan like you get annoying, like we haven't heard it a thousand times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Relax, vegan like you get annoying, like we haven't heard it a thousand times.
i do not take orders lol like a pet dog...if you want to relax carry on. i am thinking about how to make and sell vegan word with safety pins to wear items.

Papa John's just reminded me that today is World Vegetarian Day.
And they suggest a Vegetarian Pizza to celebrate it.
I guess I could make it vegan if I skip the cheese.

Reactions: PTree15