Words with friends anyone?

2AF89E415056900B100053CF7571B4C5.jpg

DID YOU MEAN: "Scrabble"? I still can't believe this exists.

As for the actual digital game, I played for a while until I learned more about Zynga and became disgusted with them.

A lot of gamers have issues with EAs business practices....

So if you want to play an online word game, I suppose you have to choose between two evils. I tried the online Scrabble, but it kept crashing my phone.

So my choice by default is wwf.

A lot of gamers have issues with EAs business practices....

So if you want to play an online word game, I suppose you have to choose between two evils. I tried the online Scrabble, but it kept crashing my phone.

So my choice by default is wwf.

Oh, don't even get me started on things like EA and Ubisoft. Zynga is just a recent addition to the "evil corporate gaming giant" train.

Vegan Vincent is my username on Words with Friends and also Wordfeud if anybody wishes to play. The defeated beancounter is already aware of that.:)

Last edited:
I like playing and I use my FB account. I only play on my tablet as something weird happened trying to play on the PC. I use my real name on FB so if you want to play with me ( I kinda suck at this game, but I keep trying) search for Mary Chris Workman. :D If you send me a friend request, please tell me who you are on VV so I don't ignore you!

I like playing and I use my FB account. I only play on my tablet as something weird happened trying to play on the PC. I use my real name on FB so if you want to play with me ( I kinda suck at this game, but I keep trying) search for Mary Chris Workman. :D If you send me a friend request, please tell me who you are on VV so I don't ignore you!

I've sent you an FB request :)

I can't find you in WWF under your name.

I only play on Wordfeud these days, the Words with Friends app became incredibly slow on my phone so i uninstalled the bloody thing before it destroyed my phone.

Any new members on here since my last post that wish to play a game of Wordfeud? My username is still Vegan Vincent, so if anybody would like to pop along?