US Woman runs over spouse for Obama re-election

There are some real whack-jobs crawling out of the woodwork. My wife's brother sent all the Democrats in the family a scathing email the night of the election. He doesn't want anything to do with any of us anymore - even his blood relatives.

w. t. f. ?

WTF? Everyone's going batshit crazy.

I love how the woman is ****** because she believes Obama's re-election will hurt her family financially. She's done a bang up job herself already. Just wait till she gets those medical bills after her husband gets out of the hospital.

Just wait till she gets those medical bills after her husband gets out of the hospital.

Well, on the plus side, if her husband has any permanent injuries, he can't be denied insurance coverage. So maybe she should praise Obamacare.

Reactions: mary1
There are some real whack-jobs crawling out of the woodwork. My wife's brother sent all the Democrats in the family a scathing email the night of the election. He doesn't want anything to do with any of us anymore - even his blood relatives.

w. t. f. ?

Wow. Say more about this please. Was he close to any of the democrats before? Is this a family that routinely discusses politics? What was his progression to becoming such an exclusionist republican?

Well, since the birther **** doesn't work anymore, time to take the next logical step to murder (or attempted murder) and suicide. :rolleyes:

Even if that poor guy who got run over HAD voted for Romney, I doubt it would have made much of a difference in the election results. There must have been a LOT of ****** off Latino voters in Arizona. :p

Wow. Say more about this please. Was he close to any of the democrats before? Is this a family that routinely discusses politics? What was his progression to becoming such an exclusionist republican?

We've always been aware of his political viewpoints via his comments but mostly through facebook rants. Around the family he always kept it pretty civil. Everybody was always careful not to engage him in any political dialogue. This whole episode is a little baffling to us - as we all just recently got together for his daughter's birthday party; (pre-election) which he acted as though there were nothing on Earth was wrong. That being said - he has always been the black sheep of the clan and this isn't the first time he has vowed to never speak to us again. What is most disturbing is the letter itself:

To My Family That Likely Voted for Barry....

I'm sending this to only those of you that I am confident of your vote for Barry...blind-copied a few other family members that I'm sure did not. I did my best to avoid educating you on the facts, hoping and praying you were smart enough to figure it out on you own, but obviously you were not. If by chance you didn't vote for Barry, please disregard.

I pray that all of you that did vote for Barry are comfortable with government-funded abortion, rationed healthcare for our elders, 40% inheritance going to the government instead of your family, and massive debts that our children and grandchildren will be responsible for paying long after we are gone.

To be completely honest, I have no time for democrats, and I really don’t like any of you, despite the fact that you are blood relatives. If you voted for Barry, you are going to get exactly what you asked for….don’t ***** to me that your “taxes are too high” or your “healthcare is unaffordable”. Some day you will realize how blind you are. In the mean-time, I insist that you avoid me and my family. I’m trying to instill morals for my daughter, and anyone of you that voted for Barry doesn’t have what I want her to respect. Good luck to you all in the future.

I read an interesting article recently about all the U.S. citizens who threatened to move to Canada if Obama won the election. Apparently very few actually ever follow through on their promise and regardless, it strikes me as kinda funny that so many folks would threaten to move to Canada to escape socialized medicine (which was their primary complaint).

What is most disturbing is the letter itself:

I did my best to avoid educating you on the facts, hoping and praying you were smart enough to figure it out on you own, but obviously you were not...

To be completely honest, I have no time for democrats, and I really don’t like any of you, despite the fact that you are blood relatives.

Yeah, he's made it really personal - you're not smart and I don't like you.

I feel for the daughter. Imagine if she crosses him.

I read an interesting article recently about all the U.S. citizens who threatened to move to Canada if Obama won the election. Apparently very few actually ever follow through on their promise and regardless, it strikes me as kinda funny that so many folks would threaten to move to Canada to escape socialized medicine (which was their primary complaint).

A whole lot of liberals threatened to leave the country if Bush Jr. got reelected in 2004. When he was, a handful did leave, which made it noteworthy, because most of the liberals who threatened to leave actually decided to stick it out in the US for another 4 years. I'll bet they're glad they did. :p