Woman beaten unconsious by a Los Angeles firefighter for feeding stray cats

Calliegirl

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I hope this scumbag spends a long, long time in prison, his mother too. He's on administrative leave from the fire department, and may still be getting paid. :mad: Hopefully, with this in the news now, they'll fire him.

The article includes the surveillance video.

SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) --
The trial for a Los Angeles city firefighter and his mother accused of beating a woman who fed stray cats in South Los Angeles began on Thursday.

Prosecutors pointed to surveillance video as a key piece of evidence in the alleged attack on Sept. 14, 2013 in the Adams neighborhood.

Ian Eulian and his mother demanded Rebecca Stafford, 47, to stop feeding stray cats in the neighborhood, Stafford said. When she refused, the conversation turned physical.

"He said that they were pooping in his backyard and that they attacked his dog. It got hostile and then I got punched and knocked out," Stafford told Eyewitness News in her first interview since the attack. "I woke up a little while later. I didn't remember really what happened." ...

http://abc7.com/news/exclusive-firefighter-mom-allegedly-beat-woman-who-fed-stray-cats/305080/

It ended in a mistrial. I can't believe some people actually voted not guilty. :( They haven't decided if they are going to retry him yet.