Wild Planet

• Thread starter Deleted member 12226
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 12226

If I ever went back to eating fish, I have a question - is Wild Planet a decent brand ? They seem to advertise caring about the fish, sustainability and the ocean a lot.

If I ever went back to eating fish, I have a question - is Wild Planet a decent brand ? They seem to advertise caring about the fish, sustainability and the ocean a lot.
I don't know Anything about Wild Planet.
But as far as I can tell, all fishing is unsustainable and bad for the environment. I don't think that was true 50 years ago but it think its true today.

As far as health goes, all fish swim around in the polluted ocean. Fish high on the food chain (ie salmon) have high levels of heavy metals and other toxins. They are discovering that most of the worlds fish are contaminated with micro plastics.

all the world's fisheries are in danger of collapse.

Reactions: Emma JC
I don't know Anything about Wild Planet.
But as far as I can tell, all fishing is unsustainable and bad for the environment. I don't think that was true 50 years ago but it think its true today.

As far as health goes, all fish swim around in the polluted ocean. Fish high on the food chain (ie salmon) have high levels of heavy metals and other toxins. They are discovering that most of the worlds fish are contaminated with micro plastics.

all the world's fisheries are in danger of collapse.
I'd like to learn more about this. What are the biggest polluters to the ocean?

Deliberately picked one that was not ethically oriented:

I don't recall if you mentioned whether you're seeing a registared dietcian, or counselor, about your food concerns?
You would do well to follow the daily dozen way of eating. It's a list of types, and serving sizes, that will provide a days good nutrition.

Reactions: Lou

That's marketing.

In Los Angeles, the Farmer John's meat-packing facility has painted murals of happy, free pigs. Marketing is different from reality.

1631923324331.png