Wild fox and dog playing together

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
This article has some really amazing pictures of a wild fox and a dog who have become friends and are playing together regularly:

This Fox And Hound Are Here To Ask You Not To Wear Fur (Huffington Post, 04. Dec. 2013)

What's also cool is that the dog owner is using the pictures in a campaign against the fur trade.

(Also cool that this is in Norway which has been a somewhat backwards country w.r.t. animal issues.)

(Edit: I should add I'm a bit worried for the safety of the fox because of the sometimes sad outcomes of previous cases where wild animals have become friendly with humans.)

They are fabulous pix. Why are animals so gorgeous ?

However, I couldn't read the article as my computer shut down due to lack of memory space.

Tx for posting.

Foxes seem very playful, I see them chasing each other and jumping on and off my neighbour's trampoline. I saw foxes playing with my cats a few years ago. My cats weren't interested at all!

Reactions: AspireToExpire
I wish I could get beer as totaly cool as those photos!

Edit: I should add I'm a bit worried for the safety of the fox because of the sometimes sad outcomes of previous cases where wild animals have become friendly with humans.

Aye, this is a tragic thing ...

Kindly intentioned humans making wild animals less wary of humanity only makes those animals easier to catch by humanities over-abundant complement of a-holes.