US Wienerschnitzel-Meatless sausages

David3

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Looks like even Wienerschnitzel restaurants will now serve meatless hot dogs, in certain regions of the United States: Veggie Dogs - Wienerschnitzel

1612462020743.png

Quite a change, compared to several years back!

1612459268017.png

Attachments

• 1612461952599.png
    1612461952599.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Looks like even Wienerschnitzel restaurants will now serve meatless hot dogs, in certain regions of the United States: Wienerschnitzel Just Launched Smoked Vegan Hot Dogs

Quite a change, compared to several years back!

I've had the Field Roast Franks. And I thought they were pretty bad. This may be a different product. The "signature stadium" dog. I've looked in the store and they don't have them. Maybe not yet.
And according to the website there is only one version of frankfurter.
If this is that same one that I have had I don't think its going to be a big seller
Their sausages are really good, tho. I think W should have gone with those.

Reactions: David3
I can't resist - I'm going to try them. They are serving them at 2 locations in my area (in Westminster and in Lakewood).

Reactions: Lou
None near me, never heard of them.
I did find out one of my local German biergarten has tofu bratwurst. It is a must for a date day soon.

Last year I went to a German beer garden and they had Beyond bratwurst. It was so good.

I tried the Wienerschnitzel meatless hot dogs last weekend. I really enjoyed them. The veg dogs were good, the tomato was fresh, and the onions were good - not bitter. Hopefully they'll make the veg dogs available at more Wienerschnitzel restaurants.