Where are the Vegan communes?

JacobEdward

Forum Legend
Banned
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
PETA has something like 50 million dollars a year revenue, HSUS is suppose to have the most

Screenshot 2021-03-14 120058.png

Vegan Outreach focuses on this kind of activism. Google Vegan Outreach.
Programs - Vegan Outreach
they dont appear to have anything like what I was talking about, actually it seems like they're doing the same thing PETA was doing in terms of wasting all of their money on flyers and magazines... we have computers now, the money needs to be spent differently...

Programs - Vegan Outreach
they dont appear to have anything like what I was talking about, actually it seems like they're doing the same thing PETA was doing in terms of wasting all of their money on flyers and magazines... we have computers now, the money needs to be spent differently...
What approach do you think would work? Which communication media should be used, and how?

What? I wrote it in the OP... DIY caravan MASH bicycle rvs with 24/7 vegan advocates... having as many vegans advocating as possible is what matters, there are tons of people wasting their lives with ******** jobs when they would otherwise be doing something productive for the animals

What? I wrote it in the OP... DIY caravan MASH bicycle rvs with 24/7 vegan advocates... having as many vegans advocating as possible is what matters, there are tons of people wasting their lives with ******** jobs when they would otherwise be doing something productive for the animals
You seem to have the passion to lead this kind of effort. Have you considered writing to one of the well-funded animal rights groups, and requesting a grant for this project?

You seem to have the passion to lead this kind of effort. Have you considered writing to one of the well-funded animal rights groups, and requesting a grant for this project?
I applied to PETA, never heard back (probably because I was honest about what I thought about them putting naked women in public), I've been regularly commenting and messaging the businesses... idk who has money apart from HSUS and PETA... supposedly rich old white men but they never name any names on the podcasts lol... yeah, I'm essentially held back by money, physical parts like welders are in the mail as I speak (government stimulus check and things are finally starting)... there is no vegan community, there is a vegan population, its objective, I've been trying for a very long time

idk what to do, I've had my link on my hat for about a year now... second post in the booklet is ic.org

As a JavaScript developer I'm very interested in augmenting this forum so its much more of an activist tool to facilitate vegan communes... Right now its sorta this bare bones thing, if it could be a type of interface that categorized people into the different groups, 20 or 30 people for your personal commune, everybody else who is vegan who is not in your commune and what communes they're apart of, everybody else who isn't vegan, etc.

Do you have any interest in browser extensions?