Whatcha Eatin?

Emma JC

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
just had noodley soup again today with a new type of noodles - have been using Mr Noodles without the soup mix as they were on sale - they have palm oil and other s___ in them so I found some bulk simple noodles and they worked very well and just have wheat in them

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: KLS52

Raven

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I had a banana and kale smoothie and some sourdough bread with vegan butter. Two cups of black coffee too.

I'm still a bit hungry even though it is not even 9 am yet. I was up at 5 this morning. I might have a bowl of the lentil soup I made.

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52

Raven

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I had toast and coffee and a few salted peanuts for breakfast. I'm going to go out and buy salad ingredients this morning as I fancy a big avocado salad with a vegan dressing.

KLS52

Forum Legend
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Tomato and avocado on whole grain seeded bread with lots of vegan mayo. I love how the juice from the tomato mixes with the mayo and makes a delicious sloppy mess. :lick:

Raven

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I bought a sandwich from Coop that I had for breakfast when I got home.

Reactions: Emma JC

KLS52

Forum Legend
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
I had my morning decaf then 1/2 of a protein Shake and sone watermelon. That will hold me until 10:30 when I’ll have something more substantial.

Reactions: Emma JC

Raven

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I had some sourdough bread with vegan spread and Marmite. Yum. I hadn't had any Marmite in a month. Cup of black coffee.

I got some berries out to defrost and I'm having them with a soya yoghurt around mid morning. I bought the cranberry and raspberry yoghurts but I don't think I will buy them again. I really like the Alpro peach and pineapple ones but I haven't seen them for a while.

silva

Forum Legend
Supporter
Reaction score
sugar snap peas and carmelized onion hummus-the only hummus I like. An Aldi special so probably gone now 🙄 .Haven't seen it anywhere else :shrug:
A pretzel bagel.meant to just have half :fp:

Reactions: KLS52 and Emma JC

KLS52

Forum Legend
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
One of my fav sandwiches.
Mine too! The tomatoes aren’t great but they’re decent. I’m hoping to grow a tomato plant or two in containers this summer. And maybe find a farm stand or two.

Reactions: Raven

Raven

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I has seitan chicken drumsticks, coleslaw, garlic bread and nachos at a restaurant. Lucky I walked for 3 hours today!

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52