Whatcha Eatin?

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
I love the Magnum Plant-Based Almond icecream bars. I buy 3 boxes every now and then and hubby manages to snag 2 out of every 3 that are in the box. And he's not vegan. LOL

We don't get them very often in the shops over here and they're very expensive. However, I really like and miss ice cream so bought 2 boxes.

• Love
Reactions: EllieW

EllieW

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I had a Chocolate-Almond Oatmilk Latte. Then a grilled cheese sandwich with Violife Mature Cheddar slice on white bread.
For lunch having Gardein Veggie Tenders with Cherry Sauce and rice and peas. I just bought some VH Orange Ginger sauce and may try that on the tenders instead.

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven

Raven

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I've had plain rice and fresh fruit as my stomach was feeling dodgy today.

I might have some carrot sticks with vegan mayo now.

• Friendly
  • Love
Reactions: Emma JC and EllieW

phlubup

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Smoothie with liquid oat/hemp yogurt as the base, peanuts, sunflower seeds, cacao powder, cinnamon, flax seeds, spinach, banana, coconut, pineapple, peaches, strawberries, and honey.

• Love

Raven

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
So far I had some strawberries and sliced banana and a cup of green tea.

I got up very early this morning so I might make soup for breakfast as I'm quite hungry! I have so many veggies at the moment.

• Love

Raven

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I've put the soup on. Olive oil, carrots, leeks, sweetcorn, broccoli, tomatoes and "chicken" seasoning with a can of coconut milk. I will blend it up with my stick blender after it cooks.

• Love

EllieW

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I had a coconut oatmilk latte. A sandwich of Dempsters Hearty Oat Bread, hummus, tomato and cucumber slices.
For lunch a Beyond Burger on a bun with mayo, mustard, dill relish, tomato and onion slivers.