Nutrition & Diet What supplements do you take?

Destiny7777

Forum Devotee
Reaction score
Optimally, we would all get all of our nutrition from our diets,
however,
I am less than optimal.

I am curious what supplements you take,
and will put myself out there and list those I take.
(PLEASE be nice)

Garden of Life Vitamin Code for women (raw whole food multi)
Spring Valley Gummie D-3 1000 IU
baby aspirin (81mg qd)

Coffee. :p
No, sorry, serious answer: I'm about to plan to order (= I forgot about it again until reading your thread ;) ) Veg1.
That's a combination of B2, B6, B12, D2, folic acid, iodine and selenium from the VeganSociety.
I'm changing to vegan step by step and actually faster than I thought. I don't consume a lot of fortified soymilk or any other (VitB12) fortified food in larger quantities, so guess, it will be wise to have a safe VitB12 source at least at the end of this year.

Do you take aspirin to prevent thrombosis, Destiny?

I have Devas tiny tablets. They're multi's, but without the high concentration, or iron, (which I don't need) like most multis have. And tiny. I don't take every day.
Calcium citrate 300mg, three times a day.
V-mega, or Omega V, algael DHA once a day. I found it helped my focus, so I keep taking them!

I'm going to switch to Devas calcium, magnesium, and D2 when I finish the calcium I have.
I order everything from amazon.com

And don't be skeered. ;) Unless you have bed bugs... :eek:

I take B12 everyday and a few Vit D and 2 kelp tablets a week. I sometimes take a multi with iron too.

V-mega, or Omega V, algael DHA once a day. I found it helped my focus, so I keep taking them!

And don't be skeered. ;) Unless you have bed bugs... :eek:
no bedbugs here
but we do have an an overabundance of ticks :eek:

Curious, is this vitamin you listed a vegan form of fish oil/Omega 3?

Reactions: Destiny7777