what fast food options a vegan has?

I would surely appreciate it ! Its sad that theres thousands of places for flesh eaters, fast 'food', slow 'food'... and theres barely anything on the go for Vegan people. I as Gliondrach usually do my own food and rarely go to restaurants, but abroad, when I am travelling or am in a hurry and would like a quick & affordable Vegan meal - it would sure be a great thing to have such an option ! You can also get a few vegan fast food options here- Vegan Alternatives

Off the top of my head, Taco Bell, Chipotle, Subway, and Pizza Hut all have things which can be made vegan if you're in a bind.

Depends on where you live. To Aery Fairy's list, I would add Togo's sandwiches; they have a very good hummus / veggie sandwich.

Pizza hut in Malaysia are steadfast that none of the things they sell can anyhow be made vegan.
They are not able to prepare spaghetti with tomato sauce, obviously this is beyond their capabilities :mad:

I think I found something pretty helpful! :) I was just reading about how Smoothie King is opening up 50 locations in Michigan, blah, blah, blah, one link led to another, and I stumbled upon this: Vegan Menus

Reactions: Chryssie
I think I found something pretty helpful! :) I was just reading about how Smoothie King is opening up 50 locations in Michigan, blah, blah, blah, one link led to another, and I stumbled upon this: Vegan Menus
We're getting a Smoothie King so I looked up the menu. First I was happy to see they had both dairy free, and vegan, breakdowns, but their are only four. I saw coffee almond mocha in a row below them and thought maybe that was too, but noooooo.
I can make my own smoothies, thanks anyway. And blended coffee! Geez, it's just down from a Pulp :rolleyes:

Reactions: Val
We're getting a Smoothie King so I looked up the menu. First I was happy to see they had both dairy free, and vegan, breakdowns, but their are only four. I saw coffee almond mocha in a row below them and thought maybe that was too, but noooooo.
I can make my own smoothies, thanks anyway. And blended coffee! Geez, it's just down from a Pulp :rolleyes:
I don't drink smoothies. :no: I make my own coffee, don't get it from anywhere else. I was just looking to see if they had food. LOL

• Au Bon Pain Soups and Chili.
  • Burger King French Fries.
  • Chick-Fil-A Hash Browns and Waffle Fries.
  • The Cheesecake Factory Vegan Cobb Salad.
  • Chipotle Mexican Grill Sofritas.
  • Denny's Build Your Own Burger.
  • Domino's Pizza.
  • Mellow Mushroom Vegan Menu.