What did you eat for Dinner/Supper today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damo

Forum Legend
Reaction score
I found some vegetable "meat" balls in Sainsbury's, thought I'd give a shot at spaghetti and "meat" balls. Went way better than I expected... Yeah, there's a lot of spaghetti because I had the munchies!

Looked photo worthy :p

[GALLERY=media, 225]Spaghetti & "meat" balls by Damo posted Mar 11, 2017 at 9:14 PM[/GALLERY]

What have you cooked recently? Lets see some photo's!

Wow! Looking good! Not huge fan of spicy food though. Dislike how long the spicy sensation lasts. :p

Reactions: Madison Fragillan
I still haven't tried Quorn, should probably give it a shot.. I have lazy meal days where I just throw together whatever, as long as it tastes good! ;)

Quorn vegan nuggets, hash browns and beans. It was an easy junky meal tonight.

I wish they would do the southern fired ones as vegan. I used to love those when I was veggie. Might write to them and strongly suggest they do!

Last night I had chargrilled celeriac on a berlotti bean stew at Bibis, Leeds. It was so tasty. Anyone chargrilled celeriac before? I'll certainly be doing it in the future. Delicious.

Last night I had chargrilled celeriac on a berlotti bean stew at Bibis, Leeds. It was so tasty. Anyone chargrilled celeriac before? I'll certainly be doing it in the future. Delicious.

I have never had celeriac at all! :) I'll have to try it some time!

I had a lentil and mixed veg curry today. We have it freshly cooked on Saturday and the left overs last a few days.

Last night, toast, chips and tomato. Breakfast, toast, mushroom and tomato. Lunch soy burger and chips. Also snacking on nuts, had an orange and a plum.

[GALLERY=media, 240]WP_20170402_19_26_39_Pro by bratvada posted Apr 2, 2017 at 10:43 PM[/GALLERY]

I bought these Aloo Tikka potato cakes. They are like indian hash browns with chilli. They were OK but a bit too greasy for me. I may just chuck them out. I had some Heinz beans with them.

Reactions: victor_dan
I made a pizza with olives, chillies, torfuky sausage and sainsburys coconut cheese.

It tasted brill. I did not put too much cheese on it but it was fine.

[GALLERY=media, 241]Homemade pizza. by bratvada posted Apr 4, 2017 at 3:13 PM[/GALLERY]

Attachments

• WP_20170404_14_37_20_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170404_14_37_20_Pro.jpg
    773.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Reactions: Hog and victor_dan
I made a pizza with olives, chillies, torfuky sausage and sainsburys coconut cheese.

It tasted brill. I did not put too much cheese on it but it was fine.

[GALLERY=media, 241]Homemade pizza. by bratvada posted Apr 4, 2017 at 3:13 PM[/GALLERY]

Wow! That pizza looks amazing, coconut cheese... Not tried that. How does it smell/taste?

Wow! That pizza looks amazing, coconut cheese... Not tried that. How does it smell/taste?
The cheese smells a bit when raw, but once it is cooked you don't really notice it. I think i prefer a modest sprinkling of cheese but it was good. I would say the pizza was much better than a cheeseless pizza from papa johns. (and much cheaper)

I can't remember the name of the cheese, but I bought a block from Sainsbury's and melted it to go on toast, the smell was so so bad. Tasted okay, couldn't handle the smell though.

Yeah, Papa Johns is stupidly expensive.

Reactions: Yashini
Status
Not open for further replies.