What did you eat for Dinner/Supper today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to make tacos with beefless ground.

Potatoes, broccoli, pumpkin, chick peas, in a rogan josh curry sauce. Served with flat bread and steamed jasmine rice

Honestly? A mushroom chocolate peanut butter and hemp bar and some more vegan organic wine. I've been living like a nun these past two weeks and I surely had a happy Monday. I had two projects due today, but a moderate amount wine actually helps me with things like writing papers and graphic design (much less so if I had to study for a science test, so) as long as I don't go overboard.

Tomorrow I'll have to go back to real life.

Going to have tofu and veggie stir fry. I got some napa cabbage, green onions, tofu and carrots.

Drained rinsed chickpeas mashed together with avocado, lime juice, fresh cilantro, seasoned with salt. This is one of the best things to eat in life.

Going to make a seitan roast with roasted potatoes and greenbeans. Maybe mashed cauliflower with roasted garlic.

Reactions: Forest Nymph
Brown rice and millet ramen with peanut butter, soy sauce, lemon juice and Sriracha mixed together as the sauce. Apple juice to drink.

Chilli mac made with daiya mac and cheese, seasonings and a beyond burger patty chopped up. So good.

Brown rice, tofu, pickles, tomato, olives, romaine lettuce, spinach, cooked onion and garlic, salt, oil, white wine vinegar and various spices.

We had chikn and dumplings last night. Tonight will be veggies, mushrooms and couscous.

I had pizza topped with tomato sauce, mushrooms, black olives, green peppers, and probably some veggies that I am forgetting at the moment. And a small amount of Coke.

I fried up some tofu with some of my favorite spices, and served it with baked Japanese yam, and some canned asparagus I bought on sale. I don't usually eat canned veggies, but I do like asparagus, and when it's half price, one can't complain. I love Japanese yams!

I am having sweet potato rolls and avocado rolls for dinner tonight. Yay for vegan sushi! :)

Reactions: Forest Nymph
Couscous and vegan meatballs with seasonings.

Huge salad w/spring mix, sprouts, broccoli, mushrooms, black olives, a heap of extra firm tofu chunks, Asian Sesame dressing and a sprinkling of sunflower seeds.

I've been eating some version of this salad in my university cafeteria for three days now for lunch and/or dinner lol.

Also roasted root vegetables... and this vegan stuffed tomato I didn't finish because I didn't like it at all. Too much thyme or something just ruined with spice. Of course if I can taste thyme its always too much.

A stir fry with rapini, rice noodles, onion and bean sprouts.

I'm making a Thai peanut stir-fry with rice noodles tonight. I just finished prepping all the veggie. I stole this recipe from a disgruntled employee of my favorite Thai noodle place, locally. It is spot on and delicious! I can hardly wait :)

Status
Not open for further replies.