What City Should You Actually Live In?

Calliegirl

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Just because you were born somewhere doesn’t mean you belong there.

I got Portland, which is where I've always thought I belonged and wanted to live. :p

You got: Portland

You are a free spirit, but not in the LA way, in the “you’re probably more cultured than most of your friends” way. You’re up-to-date on all the latest coffee brewing techniques, have a long list of local blogs you love to read, and can taste the organic goodness in every bite you eat. Move to Portland already, you sexy smarty pants.

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
  1. You got: Los Angeles

enhanced-buzz-4061-1389826193-5.jpg

You were made for the sunshine. The only thing you love more than a fresh-pressed juice is a great hot yoga session. Sure, this may sounds stereotypical, but you can’t help it that you’re #blessed. Get out there, there’s fame to be had.
EDIT: To be fair though, some of the questions had shitty choices and I just picked whatever.

1. You got: Cape Town
enhanced-buzz-22895-1389826435-12.jpg

You have never been able to sit still a single day in your life.
An avid adventurer you are always looking for the most unconventional way to do things.
You love city life, but couldn’t imagine life without getting out into nature every once in a while.

Cape Town is calling.

Anyways ...

Now I see how it works I got London.

Strange since I would rather have my eyeballs sucked out by a goat and hot toffee apples rammed into the sockets than live there.

1. You got: Los Angeles

enhanced-buzz-4061-1389826193-5.jpg

You were made for the sunshine. The only thing you love more than a fresh-pressed juice is a great hot yoga session. Sure, this may sounds stereotypical, but you can’t help it that you’re #blessed. Get out there, there’s fame to be had.
EDIT: To be fair though, some of the questions had shitty choices and I just picked whatever.

I got this as well but found the questions easy apart from the Beyoncé one. Don't even like Beyoncé....

Also I really wouldn't want to live in LA, haha.

Reactions: Snowcone
Yeah I don't know Beyonce or Twitter, so some of them I didn't know very well. It said Portland. We can't all go to ******* Portland though. :rolleyes: I was looking for somewhere a little further, actually.

Yeah that was the second one I got (I could easily answer different things for most of those questions. South Africa?! Maybe not quite that far, after all.

I think I'll just pick my own place. :)

Yeah I don't know Beyonce or Twitter, so some of them I didn't know very well. It said Portland. We can't all go to ****ing Portland though. :rolleyes: I was looking for somewhere a little further, actually.

Also people here go to Portland very regularly, and they regularly return, because everyone and their dog (their shelter adopted mid-sized dog with a bandana tied around their neck) wants to live in Portland right now and there are just not enough jobs for everyone.

Also people here go to Portland very regularly, and they regularly return, because everyone and their dog (their shelter adopted mid-sized dog with a bandana tied around their neck) wants to live in Portland right now and there are just not enough jobs for everyone.

That's one of the reasons I'm not fond of Portland. The other reason is that I'm basically living in Portland of the Midwest. But we have jobs.

Oh I thought you were in Cali. I'm in the Portland of Idaho, also with jobs. :yes: All the cool, less of the pretentious, more of the income and cheaper rent. :yes:

Oh I thought you were in Cali. I'm in the Portland of Idaho, also with jobs. :yes: All the cool, less of the pretentious, more of the income and cheaper rent. :yes:

That's what I hear about the Snake River Valley.

I don't know why you thought I was in Cali, maybe I should complain more about the cold.

I didn't understand, or was aware of some of the pop culture references, and they didn't have coffee with soymilk (or even milk for that matter as an option).

You got: Portland

You are a free spirit, but not in the LA way, in the “you’re probably more cultured than most of your friends” way. You’re up-to-date on all the latest coffee brewing techniques, have a long list of local blogs you love to read, and can taste the organic goodness in every bite you eat. Move to Portland already, you sexy smarty pants.

Reactions: KLS52