What causes a Werewolf to change on a full moon?

Blobbenstein

Reaction score
Do the moon rays contain radiation that causes a werewolf to change? Does the Sun emit this radiation but also emits a counter-werewolf radiation, so that WWs are ok in the day?

Does the moonlight just trigger a recessive instinct to hunt, which releases a chemical from the brain which causes the change?

What?

Why is the female cycle exactly the length of one moon orbit? There are things we don't yet fully understand about the Moon's influence on Man and Beast.

Forget that I'm going hunting. Since they're technically afflicted humans as opposed to animals, I do not consider it unethical to hunt werewolves.

you'll be doing them a favour.

No more their rotting dead friend turning up, trying to get them to kill themselves.

The Wolf Man (1941) starring Lon Chaney, Jr.
An American Werewolf in London (1981) starring David Naughton and Griffin Dunne

The two best werewolf movies EVER. Plus, the second one was directed by John Landis and features makeup by makeup god Rick Baker. :yes:

As to the werewolf and the full moon question, there is a dog-wolf-moon connection in different mythologies. I believe there is one Tarot card that features a dog and a wolf howling at the moon.

Reactions: Dropkick
Full moon last night? This would explain why I couldn't FRICKING SLEEP. For some reason full moon affects my sleep & makes me feel crazy weird.

maybe a lot of animals become alert, during the nights of full moons, due to fear of predation, and maybe some people pick up on that.

All those millions of alert animals, from insects to horses.

Did you know that the (cis) male hormonal cycle has a more dramatic effect on body functions than menstruation ever does at any point?
I know testosteron is a stronger hormone, but never thought about any cycle for men.

Do men have some sort of cycle like women with different levels during a month?

google-mr-magoogle.gif