Survey Well, hello there! i'd love your feedback.

$39 price point (Example box: t-shirt, drink, fun snack, healthy snack, beauty product, stickers)

• No way! Way too expensive.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just right.

• That's a deal. Honestly, I'd pay more.

• Total voters

MichellePerk

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hi, everyone!

My name is Michelle and I'm really excited to contribute and learn on this forum. I recently switched to full veganism after being extremely health and animal-conscious to begin with. (It was that darn What The Health documentary that tipped the scale.)

I've run a fairly successful vegan soap company for the last couple years and have recently decided to leverage a lot of the connections I've made over the years with vegan brands into a monthly subscription box. Our goal is to reduce the barrier of entry into veganism by connecting health conscious folks of all kinds to wonderful brands and products.

We just opened the waitlist so I thought now was a good time to get feedback from the community on the concept. I know tons of boxes exist, but our goal is lifestyle-wide (not just snacks & drinks). Would love thoughts on brand, messaging, website, pricing, etc.!

Also, if you're interested and signup, let me know and I'll make a note to make your box a little extra special! :)

https://veganbox.co

Michelle