Amy SF

Dweller in nature
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Here's one:

RetailMeNot.com Coupon Codes and Discounts

I decided to subscribe to The New Yorker magazine, and checked retailmenot.com for promo codes. There's an offer good through February 9 where you use a promo code to get a $10 Amazon gift card in addition to everything else they're offering to subscribe (a tote bag, etc.) I used the promo code, bought the $50 for 50 issues subscription (which seems like a lot but it's just a dollar an issue and I can cancel any time and turn off auto-renewal if I want) and just redeemed the gift card code. It may seem counterintuitive to buy something just to get something for free, but if you were planning on buying it anyway, check this site first to see if you can save any money on it or get something extra for it. If you're at all interested, you can use the promo for the $25 for 25 issues offer and choose either subscription offer. I went with the more expensive subscription because I wanted to support TNY, which I've admired ever since childhood (my parents subscribed on and off throughout the years).

Anyway, I recommend checking Retailmenot for promo codes and offers before shopping somewhere.

Reactions: roryollie
Anything I think of shopping I type xxxx promo codes or xxxx coupons. Retailmenot, and coupons.com often come up.
I've gotten good deals from groupon.com. My favorite Thai place often has $20.00 certificates for $10.00.
I got my son Green Day tickets in advance 2 for $60. I know that's gonna sell out at much higher prices
I have priceblink.com which pops up with discounts for whatever shopping site you're on, but I've usually already found those!
Camelcamelcamel.com is amazons price tracker. It stays on your top bar and you can click it to show a graph of whatever amazon product page you're on, so you can see it's price history. You can add alerts to keep you informed of lower prices.
I check bensbargains.com often. Pages of special deals, and coupon links. I've gotten everything from crazy low bathroom tissue prices from staples to razors from amazon for $1.99 w free shipping!
I also find that I put things in an online cart at places like swansonsvitamins, or vitacost they sometimes email me offering to ship it free, even though I'm not at required free ship amounts
I've found some stores have lower prices if you order online and get ship to store than store prices
I'm big on price comparisons!
I always watch my emails for sales at vitacost in particular for 20% off food orders and order things from gluten, nooch, supplements, better than boullion, teas, etc and get free shipping

I just stumbled across this site:

Hand-Picked Offers From Stores & Brands You Love at Offers.com

I think most of the coupon codes duplicate what's on Retail Me Not, but there are also some "hot" deals and discounts on the home page that I think deserve a look.

Also, one thing I like about JC Penney is that when you're shopping on their website and you're checking out, there's a link to search for coupons so you don't have to go looking for them, and you can pick which one you want and apply it to the subtotal.

Last edited: